Monday, January 10, 2011

key to successful living

The key to successful living is the adjustment of your thoughts and self image you have about yourself. TAke a deep breath and ask you what you really want. Look at what we are focusing. If we are busy looking at what is wrong then more of wrong will come. We should live by design and patent our own way of living according to what God want us to become. If we do not follow God's order think again are we going to have a good life? Be obedient and everything will fall into place

p/s:i took from prof muhaya's notr in fb..a well known opthalmologist n islamic motivator..used 2 b my lecturer in hukm a.k.a ppukm..met her before that..she is 1 of my supersenior back in tun fatimah..came 2 stf 2 give talk about occupation..talk about being a doctor..at that time i only attend a talk in being an engineer..haha..my destiny is where i am now..like to read her inspiration note/post in fb..

anyway,thanks and praises to Allah for every single thing that He gave me..He give me health till i can stand on my own feet,i can breath this fresh air without pay,i can smile without force..He give me unconditional love from my lovely parents,my siblings,my frens & people surrounding me..He give me chance&time everytime i make a mistake & learn from it..He give me freedom to choose what i want with His guidance..He give me everything n i cant ask for more..just me as a slave who always forget to thank Him..ALHAMDULILLAH~~
THANKSSSSS so much..may U blessed me with all Ur love & guide me to Ur way..AMIN..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:al-zahrawi

No comments:

Post a Comment